How to quickly cook delicious fried pies with potatoes and onions
Fried pies can be great options for quick snacks. You can cook these pies very quickly, and they will last for a while.
Pie dough can be prepared according to different recipes, the general universal recipe can consist of the following components ( 16 pieces / servings ):
- 7 glasses of flour (200 ml each) ;
- 500 ml. water ;
- 4 teaspoons of yeast ;
- 4 tablespoons of sunflower oil ;
- 2 tablespoons of sugar ;
- 2 teaspoons of salt .
First you need to prepare the dough from the above ingredients, for which you need:
- take a suitable container and pour warm water there (not hot or cold, so as not to spoil the yeast fermentation process). Add yeast, sugar, salt, oil to it, and then mix everything;
- sift flour (for oxygenation) and knead the dough;
- cover the resulting dough with a foil and put on 1-2 in a warm place, it should increase in size.
In the meantime, you can prepare the pie filling , it can be any, in this case - potatoes with onions . You will need the following ingredients:
- a few medium sized potatoes (~ 7 pieces) ;
- 1 onion .
Steps to making the filling :
- peel and cut potatoes into wedges, then boil;
- peel the onion, chop finely and fry in oil until golden brown;
- mix onion with cooked potatoes, add salt to taste and puree.
By this time the dough is already good, you can start forming the pies . For this you need:
- sprinkle the table with flour, put the dough there and divide it into 16 parts - for this, the whole dough is divided into two parts, then each part also into two parts and to the required amount;
- use a gurney or hands to form small rectangular layers of dough from the resulting pieces, so that it is convenient to place the filling;
- then the filling in the required amount is placed in the center of the dough and the dough is wrapped, fastening its ends - after which it is necessary to press the seam and you should get a flat pie.
When all the pies are prepared, you need to put a frying pan with butter (~ 150 ml.) on the fire and wait until warmed up. Then fry all the pies until cooked, first on one side and then on the other side. Put the resulting pies in a suitable container.
- IT / Misc 08.07.21 How to make a free translation for a website without an API, translate documents in Google Translate
- IT / Misc 06.07.21 How to make a subscription button on a website, a subscriber base and automatic mailing
- Food / Misc 06.07.21 How to quickly cook delicious fried pies with potatoes and onions
- IT / Misc 04.07.21 Caching - create, load and reset. Where to store the cache, methods and types of caching
- IT / Database 03.07.21 Custom NoSQL - storing data in files and not only in a database. Storing settings, small data and caching files