How to make cms, development from scratch
Often a ready-made CMS is used to create a site, which becomes the basis for site deployment. Some users may have a question: how to make a content management system (CMS) yourself?
Creating a content management system should start with its design. It is necessary to determine how the system will function, draw up schemes for the interaction of its main parts. For design, you can resort to various special tools, for example, use software or draw up the simplest diagrams on a simple sheet of paper. Typically, the system has several main components that will solve the main typical tasks, such as administration, content management, user registration and login, and so on. If you need to use clean addresses in the system, then first of all you need to think about how they will be processed.
After solving some basic questions concerning the basic principles of the system's functioning, it is necessary to proceed to the direct implementation of the system, or rather its main components. A typical example would be a system that has one entry point to the application (usually the index.php file), this entry point then processes all requests. Usually it is worth creating a kernel file that will contain frequently used functions (API), and then use the functions from this file in all necessary places in the system. Most of the functionality is implemented in additional core files. When the foundation is ready in the form of basic functions for building the system, you can proceed to the implementation of any specific tasks in the system.
As your own content management system evolves, you will need to fix bugs in its operation, improve the performance of its components, and add new functionality. This way, you will develop your own CMS step by step.
- IT / Misc 08.07.21 How to make a free translation for a website without an API, translate documents in Google Translate
- IT / Misc 06.07.21 How to make a subscription button on a website, a subscriber base and automatic mailing
- Food / Misc 06.07.21 How to quickly cook delicious fried pies with potatoes and onions
- IT / Misc 04.07.21 Caching - create, load and reset. Where to store the cache, methods and types of caching
- IT / Database 03.07.21 Custom NoSQL - storing data in files and not only in a database. Storing settings, small data and caching files