Website content, bad or good content?
As you know, a site without content (content) is practically of no value to both living people and search engine robots. You can consider the site as a framework that serves only as a place to post information, without interesting content, it is useless, no matter how much money you are didn't spend on its development . The site after development is like an empty newspaper, it seems that there is something to hold in your hands, but there is no value from it if you planned to read something. So where to get the content for filling the site just developed or already functioning for a long time?
What is content
There are many ways to get content for a site. First of all, it must be said that content can be both good and bad. What content is considered good and what is bad? In short, good content is, first of all, unique and interesting materials, be it textual information, audio or video recordings, presentations, documents, etc. Bad, respectively - non-unique and uninteresting for your site visitors. But not everything is so categorical, there are many other criteria for assessing the quality of content, it all depends on what goals you pursue when filling the site. For example, creating a landing page needs not only good content, but also something else, this is written in a separate article.
Examples of good and bad site content
There are many examples of bad content, just a few:
- Non-unique content. You can get such content, for example, by borrowing materials you like from competitors' sites, simply by copying and pasting them into your site. It's worth saying right away that you don't need to do this. There are many reasons for this. If earlier, even at the stage of development of the Internet and search engines, duplication of content was difficult to calculate and get punished for it, now you can get a lot of troubles for theft of intellectual property. For example, search engine sanctions may be imposed, up to and including the complete departure of your site from the index.
- Inappropriate content for human readability. This type of bad content can be easily obtained by using various text-generating programs, resorting to using automatic translation services for articles from foreign languages. What can I say, such texts are unlikely to be liked by ordinary people and they will just immediately close your grief site.
- Uninteresting content. If your materials on the site will be difficult to read and perceive the information they contain, then do not expect anything good. Websites should be made primarily for people. The success of your project as a whole depends on how interesting your site's content is.
With bad content, it's more or less clear which content can be considered good? Therefore, the opposite is true, here are some examples:
- Unique content. This is content developed by you personally, by your subordinates, friends, acquaintances, etc. Moreover, you can make non-unique content unique, for example, you can rewrite the text. But here you need to be careful, search engines are constantly improving their algorithms and can calculate rewritten texts. You can also order the development of content for the site for money, spending part of your budget on it. By investing in your project in this way, you will receive a return on investment in it in the future. For the production of unique content for the site contact us .
- Content that is interesting and easily perceived by people. Here we think everything is clear, your articles should be such that they can be read easily and with interest, audio - listen, see, and watch accordingly. It is known that search engines today use so-called behavioral factors (PF) in their search algorithms. So, the more interesting your content is, the longer the visitor will stay on the site, the lower the number of refusals will be, and therefore the higher the position of your site in the search.
Thus, fill your site with good content - unique and interesting for visitors. This determines whether your project is successful.
- IT / Misc 08.07.21 How to make a free translation for a website without an API, translate documents in Google Translate
- IT / Misc 06.07.21 How to make a subscription button on a website, a subscriber base and automatic mailing
- Food / Misc 06.07.21 How to quickly cook delicious fried pies with potatoes and onions
- IT / Misc 04.07.21 Caching - create, load and reset. Where to store the cache, methods and types of caching
- IT / Database 03.07.21 Custom NoSQL - storing data in files and not only in a database. Storing settings, small data and caching files