Installing the system
Installing a content management system will not take long. It is enough to make a few clicks and you can start using the software.
1. To install Eqsash CMS, download the latest version from download pages and unpack the contents of the archive into the directory of the future site on the server. Type the website address in the address bar, the installation process will start.
2. Click "Start installation", after which you will be taken to the next installation page. You must first create a MySQL database and a user for it on the server. These data will need to be entered on the page that opens. Fill in the fields and click "Continue".
3. On the page that opens, you are prompted to enter some administrative data. At this stage, the main user of the system is created, with unrestricted access. After entering the required information, click the Install System button.
4. This will open a page notifying about the successful installation of the system. Now everything is ready to go and you can go to the main page by clicking on the link or simply by refreshing the page, the transition will be made automatically.
Thus, the Eqsash CMS can be easily installed in a few minutes.
- IT / Misc 08.07.21 How to make a free translation for a website without an API, translate documents in Google Translate
- IT / Misc 06.07.21 How to make a subscription button on a website, a subscriber base and automatic mailing
- Food / Misc 06.07.21 How to quickly cook delicious fried pies with potatoes and onions
- IT / Misc 04.07.21 Caching - create, load and reset. Where to store the cache, methods and types of caching
- IT / Database 03.07.21 Custom NoSQL - storing data in files and not only in a database. Storing settings, small data and caching files