Amessage - download a chat to a site with social network elements
Title: Amessage 1.0
Description: Amessage ( SPA ) - an embedded chat on the site with voice messages and social network elements. Consists of a widget for a website and a social network, all data is stored on your server. Trial version for 7 days.
- lightweight and simple interface without page reloading - everything on one page as in a desktop application;
- install on an existing site or as a new project;
- integrated social network on your site , available at a separate address;
- using one social network for different sites , just place the widget code on them and all messages will go to this social network;
- all data is stored on your hosting and not on third-party services that may collect and sell your customer databases to competitors;
- not all users have accounts in social networks and not everyone wants to show their profile there, so the widget from them may not always be effective - this development has no such problems;
- a site visitor does not need to have an account - automatic registration without requesting information about him (in case of a dialogue), he can enter the data later if necessary, including setting a password and email; li >
- a link to the social network is displayed at the top of the widget, the visitor can easily go to it and continue communication there;
- sending voice and text messages;
- automatic sending of the first message to the site visitor (disabled in the settings);
- assigning any user of the system as the operator of the widget;
- automatic setting of agent status in the widget - online or offline, based on his activity;
- enable or disable automatic update of operator status;
- manual setting of operator status;
- Instant email notification to the operator of a new message when offline;
- when the operator is offline, the widget displays a form with fields - name, email, phone number and PD processing agreement (a link to the document can be set in the settings);
- the operator can exchange messages directly in the chat window - a list of dialogues is displayed;
- setting user image;
- pop-up message next to the widget button, which can be set in the settings for the online and offline operator status;
- new message indicator on the widget button in the form of a red dot;
- message read indicator - unread messages are marked in blue;
- indicator of the number of unread messages next to the dialog;
- automatic updating of dialogs;
- delete any dialog;
- viewing information about the interlocutor's status - when he was online, as well as viewing his other data;
- search for users by name and the ability to start a dialogue with any of them;
- user management - deleting any user with all his data (available for the administrator);
- protection - blocking any user by the administrator in one click;
- works on mobile .
Below is a quick guide to installing and using the system:
- after downloading, unpack the archive and place its contents in the required directory on the hosting;
- if necessary, rename the folder, you can place it in the folder of an existing site - in this case, you should get an address of the form: https://example.com/amessage , example.com is a sample domain, substitute your address;
- go to this address - the installation will start. The database can be used from an existing site - only 3 tables with prefixes will be created, the tables can be easily deleted if the system is deleted;
- when the installation is complete, you can go to the settings and edit the profile.
It remains only to embed the chat on the necessary sites, for this it is enough to place the following simple code on them:
If the chat will be used on third-party domains, cross-domain requests must be allowed. To do this, for example, you can add the following line to the .htaccess file in the root of the main site (where the system is installed):
Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*"
The chat icon in the corner of the site looks something like the picture below, the text is set in the settings - for online and offline separately. A red dot tells the visitor that there is a new message for them.
Clicking on the icon will open the main chat window. A green dot next to the name indicates that the operator is online, and when it is offline - a gray dot.
You can send voice and text messages, unread messages are marked in blue.
But first, you need to install the main system - a social network, where you can manage all messages, manage settings, communicate, etc. The installation of the main part of the system is very simple.
The main interface of the social network. By default, a list of dialogs opens that can be deleted by clicking on the minus sign. The number of unread messages is displayed in red. When you open a dialogue, brief information about the interlocutor is displayed on the right. You can search for interlocutors by clicking search at the top of the page, and control is available only to the administrator. To exit, you must press the appropriate button, after which you can re-enter or register.
When you click on your name, you will be redirected to your personal page, where you can edit your profile.
Shown below is a portion of the admin settings page.
- IT / Misc 08.07.21 How to make a free translation for a website without an API, translate documents in Google Translate
- IT / Misc 06.07.21 How to make a subscription button on a website, a subscriber base and automatic mailing
- Food / Misc 06.07.21 How to quickly cook delicious fried pies with potatoes and onions
- IT / Misc 04.07.21 Caching - create, load and reset. Where to store the cache, methods and types of caching
- IT / Database 03.07.21 Custom NoSQL - storing data in files and not only in a database. Storing settings, small data and caching files