This is the main documentation page , links to all existing sections are collected here, a short table of contents has been compiled to allow quick navigation through all existing pages. At the end of each section and subsection there is a link to the next and previous pages, which will allow you to easily navigate through the contents of this manual, thereby sequentially exploring the software capabilities .
To download software, visit download section .
- IT / Misc 08.07.21 How to make a free translation for a website without an API, translate documents in Google Translate
- IT / Misc 06.07.21 How to make a subscription button on a website, a subscriber base and automatic mailing
- Food / Misc 06.07.21 How to quickly cook delicious fried pies with potatoes and onions
- IT / Misc 04.07.21 Caching - create, load and reset. Where to store the cache, methods and types of caching
- IT / Database 03.07.21 Custom NoSQL - storing data in files and not only in a database. Storing settings, small data and caching files