Table of contents
A topic is one of the system entity types and has a specific structure. The structure is represented by files and subfolders in the theme folder - each file has its own extension with a specific purpose.
File extensions and content:
- png - screenshot (required);
- ini - theme description (required);
- php - main code (required);
- service - service code (optional);
- api - various functionality available for internal and external use, described in more detail in the API section (optional);
- data - data that is easy to change at the right time (optional);
- css - styles for decorating page elements related to this topic (optional).
Subfolders are optional, they can be anything, such as the following:
- css - styles for decorating page elements;
- files - various files (images, etc.);
- templates - templates with tpl extension;
- * - any other required subfolders.
- 09.07.22IT / Misc Convert office files DOC, DOCX, DOCM, RTF to DOCX, DOCM, DOC, RTF, PDF, HTML, XML, TXT formats without loss and markup changes
- 07.07.22IT / Safety How to protect PHP, JS, HTML, CSS source code - obfuscation, minification, compression and encryption
- 06.07.22IT / Safety Connection not secure, problem with Lets Encrypt - how to fix expired 09/30/2021 DST Root CA X3, remove it manually and install ISRG Root X1. Example on MS Windows 7
- 08.07.21IT / Misc How to make a free translation for a website without an API, translate documents in Google Translate
- 06.07.21IT / Misc How to make a subscription button on a website, a subscriber base and automatic mailing