Alink - download a program for checking broken links on the site
Title: Alink 1.0 (MS Windows)
Description: A program for checking broken links on the site. You can check the entire site or just the specified page. In the demo , the settings are not available and you can check no more than 50 links per page.
It is enough to download the file and run it - the main program window will be shown.
Information about the program is displayed in the "Information" menu; after the window is closed, you are taken to the developer's site.
When you click on the first menu item "Search for broken links", a window opens in which you can set the settings and start the scan. You can specify whether to check the entire site or only the specified page, and also whether to check all types of links: href, src, content, url.
After starting the verification process, the program displays the progress of the process at the bottom - in the status bar. There you can see how many broken links have been found at the moment, how many pages and links to them have been checked, as well as how much time was spent.
At the end of the check or if you click the "Stop" button and broken links were found, a window with the results will be shown and an offer to save the file will be displayed, which will list all found broken links on the site. If nothing was found and click "Stop" - nothing will be shown, but if the verification process just ends and nothing is found - then the program will show a message about it - "Broken links not found."
The results file is in txt format and can be opened in any text editor such as Notepad ++. The file indicates on which page the possibly broken link was found, the link itself and the line in the source code - which will allow you to quickly find and fix it.
- IT / Misc 08.07.21 How to make a free translation for a website without an API, translate documents in Google Translate
- IT / Misc 06.07.21 How to make a subscription button on a website, a subscriber base and automatic mailing
- Food / Misc 06.07.21 How to quickly cook delicious fried pies with potatoes and onions
- IT / Misc 04.07.21 Caching - create, load and reset. Where to store the cache, methods and types of caching
- IT / Database 03.07.21 Custom NoSQL - storing data in files and not only in a database. Storing settings, small data and caching files