How to register a VK page with a beautiful ID, find out the latest VK USER ID
This service allows you to find out the last registered user of VK. This can be useful, for example, before registering a VK page with a beautiful digital ID. Of course, you can always set an alias for the address for the page, but having a pretty ID may be more important for some people.
It is enough to look at the last VK USER ID in advance using the tool below and thus choose a beautiful identifier. If the supposed ID does not suit you, it is necessary to periodically observe which IDs are issued by the system at the moment, and thus, after waiting time, you can get a nice ID. When the ID approaches the desired one, it is important to quickly prepare a page with registration and enter all the necessary data there - before the last stage, look at the ID and press the final VK registration button - after which a VK page with an approximately calculated identifier will be created.
Please note that the number of account registrations per second may vary. Roughly presenting how long it takes to reach a certain figure, you can get a nice ID, but for this you need to quickly register within a few seconds, otherwise the ID will be busy and you will receive a larger numeric ID than you would like (or a smaller one if you press the final registration button too early ).
The data on this page is refreshed in real time within 1 minute - after which it must be reloaded. Currently, the average number of VK account registrations is ~ 2 accounts per second .
- IT / Misc 08.07.21 How to make a free translation for a website without an API, translate documents in Google Translate
- IT / Misc 06.07.21 How to make a subscription button on a website, a subscriber base and automatic mailing
- Food / Misc 06.07.21 How to quickly cook delicious fried pies with potatoes and onions
- IT / Misc 04.07.21 Caching - create, load and reset. Where to store the cache, methods and types of caching
- IT / Database 03.07.21 Custom NoSQL - storing data in files and not only in a database. Storing settings, small data and caching files