Why use jQuery library
jQuery Library is a unique tool that solves many problems in web development. Today it is used in most web projects and is being actively developed. It is designed to make development simple and easy, it is definitely worth trying to solve some problem on it, and perhaps you will no longer write in pure JS.
To use the functionality of the library, it is enough to connect it to the page once, and you can use the functions from it without any problems. You can use third-party CDN storages , or you can download the latest version, upload it to your hosting and connect it on the whole site. It is better to download the compressed version, so the library will load faster, which means that the speed of the entire site will be higher. Better, of course, use CDN , it will be faster and more convenient, use the official resources better.
The library is extremely easy to use, which means that there is no need to study for a long time, you can start developing almost immediately. Usually the code starts with $ or jQuery . Further, you can specify the name of the selector, id or class of the element in brackets - this is how the element will be found on the page, then you can apply any operations to it.
Thus, the jQuery library is definitely useful when developing various web projects, every developer should try it. It solves many common problems and makes coding more productive.
- IT / Misc 08.07.21 How to make a free translation for a website without an API, translate documents in Google Translate
- IT / Misc 06.07.21 How to make a subscription button on a website, a subscriber base and automatic mailing
- Food / Misc 06.07.21 How to quickly cook delicious fried pies with potatoes and onions
- IT / Misc 04.07.21 Caching - create, load and reset. Where to store the cache, methods and types of caching
- IT / Database 03.07.21 Custom NoSQL - storing data in files and not only in a database. Storing settings, small data and caching files