Modules entity type are standard entities. They differ in that they are separated from the kernel and can be removed or turned off, while the system's performance is not disturbed. It is also possible to add new modules, which will allow you to expand the capabilities of the system in a flexible way.
For example, modules currently include:
- metatags - allows you to create new fields for materials and enter the necessary tags when editing materials;
- sitemap - creates a sitemap.xml sitemap, and the map is updated automatically.
- 09.07.22IT / Misc Convert office files DOC, DOCX, DOCM, RTF to DOCX, DOCM, DOC, RTF, PDF, HTML, XML, TXT formats without loss and markup changes
- 07.07.22IT / Safety How to protect PHP, JS, HTML, CSS source code - obfuscation, minification, compression and encryption
- 06.07.22IT / Safety Connection not secure, problem with Lets Encrypt - how to fix expired 09/30/2021 DST Root CA X3, remove it manually and install ISRG Root X1. Example on MS Windows 7
- 08.07.21IT / Misc How to make a free translation for a website without an API, translate documents in Google Translate
- 06.07.21IT / Misc How to make a subscription button on a website, a subscriber base and automatic mailing