Policy regarding the processing of personal data, information on the implemented requirements for the protection of personal data
g. Rostov-on-Don, 01.09.2018
1. BASIC CONCEPTS
1.1. The site administration is the owner of the Site registered in accordance with Russian law.
1.2. Confidentiality of personal data is a mandatory requirement for the Site Administration or other person who has access to personal data to prevent their dissemination without the consent of the subject of personal data or other legal grounds.
1.3. Processing of personal data - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed by the Site Administration using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data, and transfer to third parties in accordance with the contractual relationship with the Site Administration.
1.4. Personal data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable natural person (subject of personal data).
1.6. User is a capable individual who uses the Site in his own interests, or acts on behalf of the represented legal entity.
1.7. Registration on the site is a set of actions of the User in accordance with the instructions, including the provision of Credentials and other information, using a special form of the Site's user interface in order to form a Personal Account and gain access to the Private section of the site.
1.8. Site - a site hosted on the Internet at eqsash.com.
1.9. Product - goods (recordings of webinars, trainings, master classes, intensives, e-books, software) sold on the Site.
1.10. Services - services of the Site Administration, including those provided free of charge, information about which is presented on the Site.
1.11. Cookies are a small piece of data sent by a web server and stored on a user's computer, which the web client or web browser sends to the web server each time in an HTTP request when trying to open the page of the corresponding site.
1.12. IP-address is a unique network address of a node in a computer network built over IP.
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
2.2. The site administration does not verify the accuracy of the Personal data provided by the User.
- when registering on the Site,
- when posting messages, comments on the Site,
- when making an application for the Services on the Site,
- when accessing the Site Administration Services provided free of charge,
- when leaving a review about the services of the Site Administration,
- when filling out the feedback form on the Site.
3.2. The Site Administration collects two types of information about the User:
- information that the User deliberately provided to the Site Administration in the process of using the Site,
- technical information automatically collected by the software of the Site when the User visits it.
3.3. Personal data is provided by the User when registering on the Site. When registering on the Site to form a Personal Account, the User provides the Site Administration with the following information:
- email address.
3.4. Personal data is provided by the User when placing an application for Services, goods on the Site and includes the following information:
- email address.
3.5. Personal data is provided by the User when leaving feedback on the services of the Site Administration, messages and comments on the Site and includes the following information:
- email address.
3.6. Technical information automatically collected by the software of the Site during its visit by the User includes:
- IP address,
- information from cookies,
- browser information,
- device type information,
- access time.
3.8. The site administration uses information recorded in cookies, which does not identify individual Users, to analyze trends, administer the Site, determine User movements on the Site and to collect demographic information about the basic contingent of Users as a whole.
3.9. If the User does not want the Site Administration to collect technical information about him using cookies, then the User must stop using the Site or prohibit the storage of cookies on his device used to access the Site by adjusting his browser accordingly. It should be borne in mind that the Site Services using this technology may not be available.
3.10. Personal data is stored by the Site Administration in confidentiality, unless the User voluntarily posted information for general access in comments, reviews on the Site.
3.11. The Site Administration guarantees that it never provides Personal Data to third parties, except when:
- this is expressly required by law (for example, at the written request of the court, law enforcement agencies),
- The user has consented to the transfer of personal data,
- the transfer takes place as part of a sale or other transfer of business,
- the transfer is necessary for the provision of Services, the conclusion of contracts,
- the transfer occurs as part of the transfer of the Personal Data base from one service to another in accordance with the contractual relationship of the Site Administration,
- this is required to provide support for the User's service or to help protect and secure the systems and services of the Site Administration.
4. PURPOSES OF COLLECTING PERSONAL USER INFORMATION
4.1. The site administration uses Personal data of users for the following purposes:
- for feedback,
- to provide Users with Services and Products,
- to create a User account and Personal Cabinet to access the Private section of the site,
- to evaluate the work of the Site.
5. MEASURES FOR PROTECTING PERSONAL DATA
6. METHODS AND TERMS OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
6.1. The processing of Personal Data provided during registration on the Site is carried out within the period from the moment of registration of the User until the moment of deleting his account. The processing of other Personal Data is carried out until the purpose of the processing of Personal Data is achieved.
6.2. If Personal data has been lost or disclosed, the Site Administration is obliged to inform the User about it.
6.3. The site administration, together with the User, takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of the User's personal data.
7. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
7.1. When using the Site, the User is obliged to provide information about Personal Data required by the Site Administration.
7.2. The user's personal data provided during registration on the Site, which are stored by the Site Administration and processed by it, can be deleted / depersonalized by contacting the Site Administration by the User, for this you need to contact the Site Administration.
7.3. The User has the right to demand that the Site Administration clarify his Personal Data, block or destroy them if the Personal Data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or is not necessary for the stated purpose of processing, for this it is necessary to contact the site administration. P >
7.6. The site administration blocks Personal data about the User from the moment of contact or request of the User or his legal representative or the authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data for the period of verification, in case of revealing inaccurate personal data or illegal actions.
7.7. The user agrees that the Site Administration will send the Site news, information about new Services, special offers, advertising, and other useful information from the Site Administration or partners of the Site Administration to the email address specified by him. The user at any time can refuse to receive letters from the Site Administration sent as part of the provision of gratuitous Services by clicking on the unsubscribe link that is present in each letter received, or by sending a free-form notification to the email address of the Site Administration.
8. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
8.1. Before going to court with a claim for disputes arising from the relationship between the Site User and the Site Administration, it is mandatory to file a claim (proposals for a voluntary settlement of the dispute).
8.2. The recipient of the claim, within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim, notifies the claimant in writing of the results of the consideration of the claim.
8.3. If an agreement is not reached, the dispute will be referred to a judicial authority in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
9. FINAL PROVISIONS
- IT / Misc 08.07.21 How to make a free translation for a website without an API, translate documents in Google Translate
- IT / Misc 06.07.21 How to make a subscription button on a website, a subscriber base and automatic mailing
- Food / Misc 06.07.21 How to quickly cook delicious fried pies with potatoes and onions
- IT / Misc 04.07.21 Caching - create, load and reset. Where to store the cache, methods and types of caching
- IT / Database 03.07.21 Custom NoSQL - storing data in files and not only in a database. Storing settings, small data and caching files