1. BASIC CONCEPTS
1.1. Administration is the owner of the System registered in accordance with the legislation.
1.2. Confidentiality of personal data is a mandatory requirement for the Administration or other person who has gained access to Personal Data to prevent their dissemination without the consent of the subject of Personal Data or other legal grounds.
1.3. Processing of Personal Data - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed by the Administration using automation tools or without using such tools with Personal Data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction , use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of Personal data, and transfer to third parties in accordance with the contractual relationship with the Administration.
1.4. Personal data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable natural person (subject of personal data).
1.6. User - a capable natural person using the System in their own interests, or acting on behalf of the represented legal entity.
1.7. Registration in the System is a set of actions of the User in accordance with the instructions, including the provision of credentials and other information, using a special form of the System user interface in order to form a personal account and gain access to closed sections of the System.
1.8. System - software for different platforms and a range of maintenance services.
1.9. Goods - goods (recordings of webinars, trainings, master classes, intensives, e-books, software) distributed in the System.
1.10. Services - services of the Administration, including those provided free of charge, information about which is presented in the System.
1.11. Cookies are a small piece of data sent by a web server and stored on the User's device, which the web client or web browser sends to the web server each time in a request when trying to open certain web pages in the System.
1.12. IP-address is a unique network address of a node in a computer network built over IP.
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
2.2. The administration does not verify the accuracy of the Personal data provided by the User.
- when registering in the System;
- when posting messages, comments;
- when making an application for services;
- upon gaining access to the services of the Administration, provided free of charge;
- when leaving a review about the services of the Administration;
- when filling out the feedback form.
3.2. The administration collects two types of information about the User:
- information that the User deliberately provided to the Administration in the process of using the System;
- technical information automatically collected by the System software during its use by the User.
3.3. Personal data is provided by the User when registering in the System. When registering to form a personal account, the User provides the Administration with the following information:
- e-mail address.
3.4. Personal data is provided by the User when placing an application for services, goods and includes the following information:
- e-mail address.
3.5. Personal data is provided by the User when leaving feedback on the services of the Administration, messages and comments and includes the following information:
- e-mail address.
3.6. Technical information automatically collected by the System software during its use by the User includes:
- IP address;
- information from Cookies;
- information about the browser;
- information about the type of device;
- access time.
3.8. The Administration uses the information recorded in the Cookies files, which does not identify individual Users, to analyze trends, administer the System, determine the movements of Users in the System and to collect demographic information about the basic contingent of Users as a whole.
3.9. If the User does not want the Administration to collect technical information about him using Cookies, then he must stop using the System or prohibit the storage of Cookies on his device used to access the System, having appropriately configured his device. It should be borne in mind that the services of the System using this technology may not be available.
3.10. Personal data is kept confidential by the Administration, unless the User voluntarily posted information for general access in comments, reviews in the System.
3.11. The administration guarantees that it never provides Personal Data to third parties, except for cases when:
- this is directly required by the legislation (for example, at the written request of the court, law enforcement agencies);
- The User has consented to the transfer of Personal Data;
- the transfer takes place within the framework of the sale or other transfer of rights to the System;
- the transfer is necessary for the provision of services, the conclusion of contracts;
- the transfer takes place as part of the transfer of the personal data base from one service to another in accordance with the contractual relations of the Administration;
- this is required to provide support for the service of Users or to help in the protection and security of systems and services of the Administration.
4. PURPOSES OF COLLECTING PERSONAL USER INFORMATION
4.1. The administration uses Personal data of users for the following purposes:
- for feedback;
- to provide the User with services and goods;
- to create a User account and personal account to access the closed sections of the System;
- to assess the work of the System.
5. MEASURES FOR PROTECTING PERSONAL DATA
6. METHODS AND TERMS OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
6.1. The processing of Personal data provided during registration in the System is carried out within the period from the moment of registration of the User until the moment of deleting his account. The processing of other Personal Data is carried out until the purpose of the processing of Personal Data is achieved.
6.2. If Personal data has been lost or disclosed, the Administration is obliged to inform the User about it.
6.3. The Administration, together with the User, takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of the User's personal data.
7. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
7.1. When using the System, the User undertakes to provide information about Personal Data required by the Administration.
7.2. The User's personal data provided during registration in the System, which are stored by the Administration and processed by it, can be deleted or depersonalized by contacting the Administration by the User.
7.3. The User has the right to demand from the Administration clarification of his Personal Data, their blocking or destruction in the event that Personal Data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or is not necessary for the stated purpose of processing - for this it is necessary to contact the Administration.
7.6. The Administration blocks the Personal Data about the User from the moment of contact or request of the User or his legal representative or the authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of Personal Data for the period of verification, in case of revealing inaccurate Personal Data or illegal actions.
7.7. The user agrees that the Administration will send news, information about new services, special offers, advertising, and other useful information from the Administration or the Administration's partners to the e-mail address specified by him. The user at any time can refuse to receive letters from the Administration sent as part of the provision of gratuitous Services by clicking on the unsubscribe link that is present in each letter received, or by sending a free-form notification to the Administration's email address.
8. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
8.1. Before going to court with a claim for disputes arising from the relationship between the User of the System and the Administration, it is mandatory to submit a claim (proposals for a voluntary settlement of the dispute).
8.2. The recipient of the claim within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim shall notify the applicant of the claim in writing about the results of the consideration of the claim.
8.3. If an agreement is not reached, the dispute will be referred to a judicial authority in accordance with applicable law.
9. FINAL PROVISIONS
- 09.07.22IT / Misc Convert office files DOC, DOCX, DOCM, RTF to DOCX, DOCM, DOC, RTF, PDF, HTML, XML, TXT formats without loss and markup changes
- 07.07.22IT / Safety How to protect PHP, JS, HTML, CSS source code - obfuscation, minification, compression and encryption
- 06.07.22IT / Safety Connection not secure, problem with Lets Encrypt - how to fix expired 09/30/2021 DST Root CA X3, remove it manually and install ISRG Root X1. Example on MS Windows 7
- 08.07.21IT / Misc How to make a free translation for a website without an API, translate documents in Google Translate
- 06.07.21IT / Misc How to make a subscription button on a website, a subscriber base and automatic mailing