Using HTML to Build Interfaces
HTML has been around for a long time. Thanks to this language, the emergence of many Internet sites has become possible. The abbreviation HTML stands for Hypertext Markup Language . Using this language, you can create not only sites, but also various interfaces for applications and services .
As usual, the initial capabilities of the language were modest, but over the course of development, it has improved significantly. In the latest version of HTML 5 , new tags are available to make it easier to meet many development needs.
How is this language implemented? It's simple, there is a conditional specification that describes all the possibilities. Browsers rely on this document and implement the processing of written tags according to their own rules, forming a finished page. These are primarily browsers, but various other HTML processing tools can be used. For example, HTML processing capabilities built into programming languages . Different languages have their own means, implemented in the form of classes and libraries.
HTML interface development is simple, versatile and cross-platform . This approach is used by many developers. The application interface is written in HTML, and all the logic is in the required programming language. The next step is to link these various tools to enable them to interact.
This approach will suit many novice front-end developers who have knowledge of HTML. Recently, even large companies have been using this language to develop simple interfaces.
- 09.07.22IT / Misc Convert office files DOC, DOCX, DOCM, RTF to DOCX, DOCM, DOC, RTF, PDF, HTML, XML, TXT formats without loss and markup changes
- 07.07.22IT / Safety How to protect PHP, JS, HTML, CSS source code - obfuscation, minification, compression and encryption
- 06.07.22IT / Safety Connection not secure, problem with Lets Encrypt - how to fix expired 09/30/2021 DST Root CA X3, remove it manually and install ISRG Root X1. Example on MS Windows 7
- 08.07.21IT / Misc How to make a free translation for a website without an API, translate documents in Google Translate
- 06.07.21IT / Misc How to make a subscription button on a website, a subscriber base and automatic mailing