How to check the speed of a site on Drupal
Sometimes it is necessary to check a site for speed in order to understand how fast it loads. After all, its traffic and usability depend on how fast the site works.
How to check the speed of Drupal Site ? This can be done in the same way as checking the site speed on any other engine. You can use special tools that will show a detailed report. You can also use the browser's developer tools.
For example, in the Chrome browser, you can open the console by pressing the F12 button. Next, you need to go to the Network tab and refresh the page, you can press F5 . At the bottom, red will show the loading time of the open page of the site in seconds. What is normal website load time ? Average 4 seconds.
You can also use third-party services, for example, the popular service from Google - PageSpeed Insights . It will show if the page is optimized for desktop and mobile. In addition, the service will show you tips for optimizing your site to reduce its load time.
Thus, using the tools indicated in the article, you can easily and quickly check site speed on any engine.
- IT / Misc 08.07.21 How to make a free translation for a website without an API, translate documents in Google Translate
- IT / Misc 06.07.21 How to make a subscription button on a website, a subscriber base and automatic mailing
- Food / Misc 06.07.21 How to quickly cook delicious fried pies with potatoes and onions
- IT / Misc 04.07.21 Caching - create, load and reset. Where to store the cache, methods and types of caching
- IT / Database 03.07.21 Custom NoSQL - storing data in files and not only in a database. Storing settings, small data and caching files