How to make voice messages on your site - a new way to interact with customers
Voice messages have been gaining in popularity lately. So far, such a function is mainly common in various messengers, but nothing prevents you from making such an opportunity on your site. This will allow visitors to instantly send their voice messages without the hassle of typing.
Some people don't understand what voice messages are . In short, these are small speech recordings that easily replace long text messages. Implementing such a function on your site will allow the visitor to easily contact the site owner or manager, and this, in turn, can increase sales from the site. This new way of interacting with customers is worth using now.
How to make voice messages on your site ? To do this, it is necessary to develop a special system, it can include various components, but have general principles:
- code for embedding voice chat on the site;
- floating or fixed element on the site , clicking on which opens a dialog window;
- recorded messages are sent to the server and embedded in the player for listening;
- the site owner opens a special page for managing all dialogs and responds in real time to incoming voice messages from the site;
- a control page can have different functions, for example, functionality of collecting visitor data, storing, editing, deleting data, etc. can be implemented.
A similar system can be made in the form Single Page SPA Application and then embedded in any site or even work offline without a site. The work of developing and embedding voice messages on the site is best left to a specialist. If you need to develop such a system, you can always leave a request on this site.
Thus, voice messages on your site are a new way to interact with customers that will help increase site conversions and sales. The article briefly discussed how to make voice messages on your site - or rather, the principles of building such a system.
- 09.07.22IT / Misc Convert office files DOC, DOCX, DOCM, RTF to DOCX, DOCM, DOC, RTF, PDF, HTML, XML, TXT formats without loss and markup changes
- 07.07.22IT / Safety How to protect PHP, JS, HTML, CSS source code - obfuscation, minification, compression and encryption
- 06.07.22IT / Safety Connection not secure, problem with Lets Encrypt - how to fix expired 09/30/2021 DST Root CA X3, remove it manually and install ISRG Root X1. Example on MS Windows 7
- 08.07.21IT / Misc How to make a free translation for a website without an API, translate documents in Google Translate
- 06.07.21IT / Misc How to make a subscription button on a website, a subscriber base and automatic mailing