How to bookmark a website page - anchors in HTML
Sometimes you need to make sure that the visitor not only goes to the page, but also gets to a certain place. This is done using HTML anchors .
Anchor (anchor) is the name of the technology bookmarks on a site page , that is, a tag to which a visitor returns from any other place. It is very easy to make a bookmark on a website page. You can bookmark not only the current page, but also others. HTML anchors can be very useful in various cases, for example, for creating navigation on large pages with sub-paragraphs, for creating simple bookmarks, etc.
& lt; h2> Anchor references & lt; / h2> & lt; p> & lt; a href = "# anchor1"> Go to anchor 1 & lt; / a> & lt; / p> & lt; p> & lt; a href = "# anchor2"> Go to anchor 2 & lt; / a> & lt; / p> & lt; p> & lt; a href = "# anchor3"> Go to anchor 3 & lt; / a> & lt; / p> & lt; h2> Anchors on page & lt; / h2> & lt; p id = "anchor1"> Anchor on page 1 & lt; / p> & lt; p id = "anchor2"> Anchor on page 2 & lt; / p> & lt; p id = "anchor3"> Anchor on page 3 & lt; / p>
- 09.07.22IT / Misc Convert office files DOC, DOCX, DOCM, RTF to DOCX, DOCM, DOC, RTF, PDF, HTML, XML, TXT formats without loss and markup changes
- 07.07.22IT / Safety How to protect PHP, JS, HTML, CSS source code - obfuscation, minification, compression and encryption
- 06.07.22IT / Safety Connection not secure, problem with Lets Encrypt - how to fix expired 09/30/2021 DST Root CA X3, remove it manually and install ISRG Root X1. Example on MS Windows 7
- 08.07.21IT / Misc How to make a free translation for a website without an API, translate documents in Google Translate
- 06.07.21IT / Misc How to make a subscription button on a website, a subscriber base and automatic mailing