How to bookmark a website page - anchors in HTML
Sometimes you need to make sure that the visitor not only goes to the page, but also gets to a certain place. This is done using HTML anchors .
Anchor (anchor) is the name of the technology bookmarks on a site page , that is, a tag to which a visitor returns from any other place. It is very easy to make a bookmark on a website page. You can bookmark not only the current page, but also others. HTML anchors can be very useful in various cases, for example, for creating navigation on large pages with sub-paragraphs, for creating simple bookmarks, etc.
& lt; h2> Anchor references & lt; / h2> & lt; p> & lt; a href = "# anchor1"> Go to anchor 1 & lt; / a> & lt; / p> & lt; p> & lt; a href = "# anchor2"> Go to anchor 2 & lt; / a> & lt; / p> & lt; p> & lt; a href = "# anchor3"> Go to anchor 3 & lt; / a> & lt; / p> & lt; h2> Anchors on page & lt; / h2> & lt; p id = "anchor1"> Anchor on page 1 & lt; / p> & lt; p id = "anchor2"> Anchor on page 2 & lt; / p> & lt; p id = "anchor3"> Anchor on page 3 & lt; / p>
- IT / Misc 08.07.21 How to make a free translation for a website without an API, translate documents in Google Translate
- IT / Misc 06.07.21 How to make a subscription button on a website, a subscriber base and automatic mailing
- Food / Misc 06.07.21 How to quickly cook delicious fried pies with potatoes and onions
- IT / Misc 04.07.21 Caching - create, load and reset. Where to store the cache, methods and types of caching
- IT / Database 03.07.21 Custom NoSQL - storing data in files and not only in a database. Storing settings, small data and caching files