- open the source code of the site page and pay attention to the connection of scripts. Usually scripts are included either at the top of the page or at the bottom - this is done using the script ; tag
- copy the address specified in the src attribute of the script tag;
- addresses are usually specified relative, so then you need to substitute the domain of the site in question in the beginning of the received address of the script;
- after that, it is enough to insert the prepared address into the browser address bar in a new tab, as a result, all the code from the file will be displayed on the page;
- copy the code and paste into the editor with syntax highlighting.
This procedure can be repeated for each connected file using a search in the source code, just specify the keyword script .
- , you need to hover the cursor over the element under study and open the developer console using the context menu above this element. In the console, you should pay attention to what classes or identifiers are registered for the element. Having received the keywords, you can move on to the next item;
- use the search in the editor with the received source code to find the desired section of code by the extracted keywords;
- when matches are found, you can start examining the code section.
- 09.07.22IT / Misc Convert office files DOC, DOCX, DOCM, RTF to DOCX, DOCM, DOC, RTF, PDF, HTML, XML, TXT formats without loss and markup changes
- 07.07.22IT / Safety How to protect PHP, JS, HTML, CSS source code - obfuscation, minification, compression and encryption
- 06.07.22IT / Safety Connection not secure, problem with Lets Encrypt - how to fix expired 09/30/2021 DST Root CA X3, remove it manually and install ISRG Root X1. Example on MS Windows 7
- 08.07.21IT / Misc How to make a free translation for a website without an API, translate documents in Google Translate
- 06.07.21IT / Misc How to make a subscription button on a website, a subscriber base and automatic mailing