Internal and external tools for collecting site statistics, Awstats statistics
After launching the site, the question arises, how to view site statistics ? To do this, you need to use third-party tools. There are quite a few tools for collecting site statistics. They can be roughly divided into two categories: internal and external . Internal ones are those that are installed directly on the server, and external ones, respectively, are those that collect statistics using external methods.
Let's take a quick look at the Awstats tool. Before using it, you need to connect it on the site. How to connect Awstats ? Such an opportunity is usually provided in the hosting control panel, in the logs or statistics item. After enabling Awstats, it is best to wait a day to view statistics, otherwise it may be empty or incomplete. You can view Awstats statistics by adding / awstats to the site address. Most likely, you will need to enter a username and password, which can be found on the hosting.
Thus, using statistics from Awstats you can get more accurate data rather than using third-party means.
- 09.07.22IT / Misc Convert office files DOC, DOCX, DOCM, RTF to DOCX, DOCM, DOC, RTF, PDF, HTML, XML, TXT formats without loss and markup changes
- 07.07.22IT / Safety How to protect PHP, JS, HTML, CSS source code - obfuscation, minification, compression and encryption
- 06.07.22IT / Safety Connection not secure, problem with Lets Encrypt - how to fix expired 09/30/2021 DST Root CA X3, remove it manually and install ISRG Root X1. Example on MS Windows 7
- 08.07.21IT / Misc How to make a free translation for a website without an API, translate documents in Google Translate
- 06.07.21IT / Misc How to make a subscription button on a website, a subscriber base and automatic mailing